Activities at Kopparbo
At Kopparbo there are a number of activities. Continuous work is underway to develop, improve and ensure the various programs and activities. Ask us if there is something you cannot find.
• Campsite (meadow, campfire sites, fixed wind shelters, access to the lake and the forest, being able to take stakes, firewood)
• Food for own preparation (breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening snack and fruit).
• Hygiene (water, garbage collection, toilets, showers)
• Gathering spaces depending on space (Norra Ladan and the Café)
• Activities (Activity boxes, Box climbing, Baking, Disco, Flying squirrel, Obstacle course, Hammock grove, High balance course, Jacob’s ladder, Canoes, Climbing tower, Low balance course, Natural Science Centre, Nature trail, Orienteering, Ping pong, Pioneer trail, Rowing boats, Rune stone, Collaborative clearing, Outdoor church).
There are additional fees for Forging, Paracord, Dalecarlia horse and Sauna.
Times for sessions
The day is split in 3 parts for activities, some might nudge these time a little but in general
|Morning 9.00 – 12.00||Afternoon 14.00 – 17.00||Evening 19.00 – 21.00|
We try to plan all activities requiring staff during the day as much as we can but we will try our best to accommodate our guests as the situation occurs.